Information from the official ADO Den Haag website
The Cars Jeans Stadium is situated in The Hague – Forepark industrial area along the A4 and A12 national motorways close to the Prins Claus Intersection. The central location, the large amount of parking lots and the extensive public means of transportation to the Cars Jeans Stadium make it easily accessible.
The Cars Jeans stadium can be reached from two directions.
- From the north (route N) following the A4 and taking exit 8 (Leidschendam) and continuing along the N14 or Zoetermeerse Rijweg and Donau.
- From the south (route Z) following the A12 and taking exit 5 (Nootdorp) and continuing along Donau. Approaching on both the northern and southern route you will be warned on the motorway by signs with a football icon and the letters N or Z, depending the route you’re taking. These directions will lead you to the stadium.
There are 4 parking lots near the stadium: P1 (Wolga), P2 (Stadium), P3 (Wegener) Parking costs 10 Euros.
HTM (The Hague Transport Company) and ADO Den Haag have got together to produce a new OV chipcard (chipkaart) for ADO supporters. For more details click HERE.
- Randstadrail 3 and 4: Stop at Forepark (12 minute walk)
- Line 19: Stop at train station The Hague Ypenburg (13 minute walk) See for daily information www.htm.net.
- Bus 33: Stop at train station The Hague Ypenburg (13 minute walk)
- Bus 60: Stop at Tiber or Dinkel (once per hour)
- Station The Hague Ypenburg ( 13 minute walk)
- Randstadrail Erasmusline: Stop at Forepark (12 minute walk)