During the previous season the amount of people with a club card increased with large amounts. The performances on the field and good atmosphere on the stands are one of the main reasons for this development. We expect that the amount of Club Card holders will increase the next few years!
Benefits Club Card
To visit the three most important matches of ADO Den Haag you need to be a holder of a Club Card. Every holder of an ADO Den Haag Club Card can buy a ticket for every match. But a Club Card does has many advantages so you can profit from benefits as:
• 5% discount for buying match tickets via E-ticketing for all home games of ADO Den Haag
• 5 % discount for buying merchandise in the Fanshop in the stadion and online Fanshop of ADO Den Haag• With a Club Card you are able to buy tickets for the three most important matches of the season (Ajax, Feyenoord and FC Utrecht)
• Only with a Club Card you can buy tickets for matches of ADO Den Haag at the Ticketbox selling points
• Buying tickets for matches is much easier via the E-ticketing because the system is connected to your Club Card. You don’t have to fill in all your personal information each time you buy a ticket
• Possibility to purchase tickets for away games
• Possibility to purchase tickets for play-off games and continental matches
The price of a Club Card is €10 and is valid for 5 years. When you purchase a Club Card you will receive a voucher amounting €10 of credits for your first match ticket.
Click HERE to download the Club Card application.
You can download an English version of the Club Card application form HERE
Please fill the form in block capitals and deliver it to the Ticketing Department. A valid ID needs to be shown to complete the application. Also the necessary biometric photo will be taken on this location.
By applying for an ADO Den Haag Club Card the applicant agrees to the Terms Procurement (Season) Club Card. The applicant also agrees on the standing orders from the Dutch Football Association and the clubs house rules. These are available at the Ticketing Department.
Please be aware that it is not possible to send the application form to the Ticketing
Department by mail or e-mail. The application form needs to be filed in person because a biometric photo will be taken on location and you ID needs to be checked.
On the other hand you do not need to collect the ADO Den Haag Club Card at the Ticketing Department. It will be sent to you by mail.
Please be aware that the making of a personal biometric photo needed for the Club Card may take a few minutes.
Tuesday 12:00 – 17:30
Wednesday 12:00 – 17:30
Thursday 12:00 – 17:30
Friday 12:00 – 20:00
On match day’s 3 hours before the start